Friday, April 23, 2010

potty training

So, I've been off the grid for a few days because we've been potty training. So much fun :/

Evan and I stayed home for 3 days completely focusing all of our energy on potty training, and it has been pretty successful. Until daddy came home from a business trip and suddenly we are back to square one...well, it feels like it anyway. So, I'm praying for patience and persistence. He did so good for the first few days, so I know he can do it. Plus, he just looks so darn cute in his big boy underwear.



On Saturday before the potty training boot camp started we went the Deanna Rose farmstead with our church. Evan didn't want to have anything to do with feeding the goats, so Micah did it.

I still haven't deleted pics from the camera, so the memory card keeps filling up...meaning I have only a few pics from the farm. However, I did capture a pic of all the adults trying to take pics of the kiddos...made me think about what they see when we are trying to take a pic.

No comments: