Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hot chicken 1- Evan 0

Evan learned the hard way that the chicken in the hot pan, directly out of the oven, is indeed HOT! Poor guy burned his fingers pretty bad. He cried for an hour after it happened, but since then he's been a trooper. I'm just hoping it heals ok (and without infection)
We decided he could basically do anything he wanted just to get him to calm down, so Daddy took him for a walk. Yep, he's wearing his pj's!
Evan has been showing interest in using the potty, so I'm going with it when it happens. Today he asked to "go" while we were in the Costco bathroom, and I was so proud of him. They have the auto-flush toilets, and he wasn't freaked out. Woo hoo! Then, he sat on the potty at home and I captured this pic with my phone. Like father, like son :)

No comments: