Monday, September 29, 2008

My visit to Silver Lake

Last Saturday I went to Silver Lake for the day. I got to see my great-grandparents, my grandparents, and the Ohrenbergs! It was a quick trip as usual, but I really wanted to see these people!




Grandpa was really excited to have me come for a visit because he bought a new wagon for me to ride in. This was the first time he got to pull me around. It was a lot of fun, but you have to remember to hold on or you can fall over and bonk your head!







I hadn't seen my great-grandparents since my cousin Elsie was born, so it was really cool that they were in Silver Lake too.



I cuddled in on Great-Grandma's shoulder...





but I wanted to get my hands on Great-Grandpa's glasses.

1 comment:

Tim and Shauna said...

That picture of Evan hugging your grandma is so precious! Love it!