Monday, September 29, 2008

Mom and Dad went to St. Louis without me!

Mom and Dad went to St. Louis without me this past weekend! They said they missed me, but I'm not sure. It looks like they were too busy having fun to miss me too much!



They went on a helicopter tour of St. Louis!


Here is a picture of the arch from the chopper!


Mom and Dad have a brick at Busch Stadium. It was an anniversary present to daddy the first year they were married! So, everytime they go to the stadium they take a picture with their brick.

3 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

Okay, that's all just too cool. Did you enjoy the helicopter ride? I think I'd be nervous. And Micah's such a romantic!! Good catch with him. ;D

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

How fun! I"m jealous! I love St. Louis! Especially that Cardinal Stadium! We still haven't been to the new one! We've really got to get out more! :) I'm so glad you all got to go!

Tim and Shauna said...

I love the picture with you guys and your brick. It looks like you had a great time!!!

Shauna