Wednesday, September 3, 2008

all kinds of fun

I got to see the Goodman family on Labor Day weekend! My cousin Elsie is getting kind of big, but I still have to help her sit up for pictures!



I got to swim in the neighborhood pool at my Uncle Eric's house! I love to swim, and I really liked chillin' on my little raft!


Today, was a big day for me! I got my first tooth! Mom can't get me to sit still long enough to take a picture of it, but it's there! I also got to eat crackers in the high chair today! I loved it!


half-way gone.......



and done!

3 comments:

Tim and Shauna said...

What kind of crackers did you get to give him? He looks so cute in all the pictures, looks like you guys had a full labor day weekend too.

flowergirl said...

Anya, he looks just like you in the first picture...his smile is beautiful!! you're a good mom. :-)

love, misty

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

I second that . . . you're a GREAT mom!!! I love that you write from his "perspective"! What a great idea!