Thursday, September 18, 2008

another quick trip to webb city

We made another quick trip to Webb City this week. Daddy dropped mommy and I off on his way to Arkansas. I had so much fun on this trip. It was so nice outside so I got to try lots of new things.

My new favorite thing to do is swing! Mamaw and Papaw put a swing up on their porch for me, and I love it!



I also got to ride on the lawnmower with Papaw (don't worry he went really slow and turned the blades off).


Aunt Heidi and Uncle Jason had us over for dinner and I got to hang out with Jalen and Ally.


Mamaw also let me play on the big kid swing set in the back yard. I LOVE TO SWING!
Mommy is posting this picture because it's a rare thing to have a picture of mommy and I together. She's usually behind the camera taking my picture.
Here is a video of me on the swing!

6 comments:

Laura said...

These pictures are great...I love the one of you and Evan...so adorable!

Lori Lynn said...

Don't I KNOW about not being in any pictures!!! I was looking for a recent picture of myself the other day. Nada. We both need to make sure we're on the "right" side of the camera more often. You look beautiful, by the way!! :D

So glad I found your blog!!!

Anya said...

so good to hear from you Lori. I love to check your blog too...it's been fun to catch up with people lately on facebook and blogs.

"talk" to you again soon!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

What a great trip! So glad you got to go to good ole' Webb! :) I'm hoping to visit in mid-October, so maybe I'll get to see you! You look great, by the way! One proud mom! :)

Lori Lynn said...

I'd LOOOVE some soup recipes! Especially since fall is heading in. You can email me: winkin22@hotmail.com :D

Unknown said...

Evan is sooo adorable! We miss you guys sooo much! Jackson and Micah get to see each other way more than I get too see you and Evan. NO FAIR! Love, Kristina