Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More bath time pics!

Mom and I stayed home all day today because we were getting new garage doors. Mom was worried that all the noise in the garage would keep me from napping today, but I slept right throught all the noise! That was good for mom because she got lots done while I was sleeping!
Here are the garage doors before...


and after...


the best part is that the doors actually go up and down like they are supposed to...
When dad got home tonight I got to take a bath! Woo-hoo! That is one of my favorite things to do.
"I think I sunk my battleship"


"This robe is too small dad"


"This one is just right"

3 comments:

Sara said...

hey girl!! it's been SO long!!!... how are you?!!... i saw that you commented on the bible study blog! that's GREAT!!!....:) i'm SO glad you found it!... we're really looking forward to it! it's cool how the word is spreading and so many will be involved! i'm excited!:) btw, your family is adorable!! that baby couldn't be ANY CUTER!!!... does he favor you??.. (the eyes, or something...:)

Sara said...

p.s. i hope it's okay if i add you guys to our blog roll!! sorry for two posts:)

Anya said...

sara...Evan has my eyes, but looks so much like his daddy! thanks!

sure, you can add us to the blog roll! I'm not sure how else I could keep up with so many people without blogs!