Monday, August 11, 2008

"mini vacation"

We've been on the go again! Dad had a week off from working because he started a new job, so we hit the road to SW MO. We went to see Rusty, Lana, Regan and Morgan in Nixa (Springfield). They have a new house, and we loved it! We even had our own little part of the basement to sleep in! Thanks!

Mom has been forgetting to take pictures of our travels, but here are a few from our time with the Ansley's.
Here my Aunt Lana is feeding me a bottle! I kept trying to get her glasses, but she was too quick for me!


You think I look like my dad?


After bathtime Regan and Morgan helped mom give me a mohawk. What do you think about this look?


Back at home this week, and this is what happens when dad feeds me my cereal.

Since dad was off all week, mom and dad did a lot of work around the house. They painted their bedroom, put new flooring in the bathroom, and moved the home office back downstairs! (good news for those of you who stay in our guest room) Mom let me sit in her office chair today, and I think I look like a big boy.

2 comments:

Tim and Shauna said...

He has such a cute smile, I love it!! Where are the pics of your painting and new flooring?

Anya said...

the flooring isn't quite finished....and i still need to take pix of the bedroom.