Friday, August 1, 2008

just a few new pics

We've had visitors at our house again this past week. My Mamaw and Papaw Ansley were here to see me for a few days. It was really nice to have them here at my house!




Right after they left....the Ohrenbergs were here with Elsie (my cousin). They were here to go to her first baseball game. Mom and dad left me with a sitter, and went to the game without me. I was kind of mad they left me behind until they told me that they sat through a 1hr and 20min rain delay. I'm really glad I wasn't there!






I'm sporting some new outfits these day that dad's basketball coach gave me. I think I look pretty good, what do you think?




Also, since I can sit up these days, mom doesn't have to keep me in the car seat at the store anymore. I can sit up top where I can see all kinds of new things. Mom really likes this because she can fit so much more in the cart without me in it.

2 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Girl, he is just TOO CUTE!!!! When do we get to see the little guy? Are you all going to be in Joplin by chance for Thanksgiving?

Lindsay said...

Jesse has that same cart protector. They are so great to have.