Thursday, October 23, 2008

weekends

Big surprise...mommy's behind on posting. We've been traveling a lot as usual. A few weekends ago we went to Springfield to see Uncle Rusty, Aunt Lana, and my cousins Regan and Morgan. We always have fun spending time with them, and this weekend was no exception!


Here is my Uncle Rusty, daddy, Regan and Morgan at Planet Sub. I sure like that place because mommy ate there all the time before I was born!


Here I am again with Regan and Morgan.



Then this past weekend we went to the lake house (Thanks Curt and Patti!!) for the weekend with mommy's whole family! It was the first time we've all been together for a long time! We were all together because we were having a surprise 60th birthday get-together for Grandpa.

This is how I looked after the long drive to the lake house! Apparently I lost a sock along the way.


This is me and my aunt Elizabeth. She sure likes to hold me!







2 comments:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

so glad i got to see you all! thanks for stopping by when you were in webb! :)

Lori Lynn said...

I think he's starting to look more like you!!! :D And yeah, we got a minivan!! I'll be posting pictures (or probably more likely a scrapbook layout haha).