Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Mom and Dad took me to Weston, MO on Saturday to go to the pumpkin patch and apple orchard! Mom didn't dress me right for the weather, so I look a little silly in my pictures. It was hot out, and she had me in a sweater. So, I shed that and sported my undershirt!

I was a little serious on Saturday too, so mom had a hard time getting pictures of me smiling!


I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do with all of these big orange pumpkins, so I beat them like a drum.

Daddy had fun walking around the farm with me on his shoulders! He's a great daddy!



When we got out to the patch...I didn't know what to do. So, mom and dad kept sitting me on the pumpkins hoping for a good picture. I still don't know why I was sitting on a pumpkin.

1 comment:

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

Those cheeks!!!! So stinkin' cute! LOVE the fall, don't you?