Thursday, July 10, 2008

My First 4th of July

We had a very busy Fourth of July! We went to Silver Lake, KS for lunch to see Grandma and Grandpa Goodman and Uncle Mark, Aunt Holly and cousin Elsie. Mom sure took a lot of pictures that day. She said that we don't see Elsie very often so we have to take pictures when we are together.

Grandpa was worried that Elsie might fall over, but I wanted him to know I had her covered. I wasn't gonna let her fall.



Then Grandma held us both so that everyone else could enjoy their lunch. Elsie was mad, but I was trying to tell her that it was gonna be okay...eventually they get tired of the crying and they feed us.



We left Grandma and Grandpa's house and came home to go to a party. It was hot outside, so Mom and Dad put me in just my overalls. I kind of felt like a redneck baby, but the chicks dig it! Dad was ready to catch me if I fell over in the chair, but I like to sit up these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evan, you should come to Arkansas and you would fit in with all the rednecks here!

Aunt Nedra