Friday, July 18, 2008

cats and chinese food? hmmmmmm?

Yikes! Last weekend was very busy for us! We went to Silver Lake again for a couple of reasons. Mom had a wedding to go to in western Kansas, and dad was going to take care of me and grandma. Grandma fell and broke her ankle, so we went to help her out because Grandpa was driving back from CA with uncle Eric! Whew! I'm tired all over again just talking about it.

I learned how to sit all by myself this week. I started doing it a little at my grandma's house, but by Monday, I was really sitting solo.

Uncle Eric and Grandpa got home on Sunday and we all went to eat at a Mongolian BBQ in Topeka. We saw a kitty in the parking lot. Everyone thought it was funny that there was a cat in the parking lot of the restaurant....well, it wasn't so funny when we got inside and the kitty had followed us into the restaurant. The hostess was freaking out because it seems that the last thing you want in this kind of restaurant is a cat. Mom didn't get her camera out in time to take a picture.

Here is a picture of me with my Uncle Eric. He really liked to play, plus he let me chew on his finger. yum-yum!



I was pretty tired by the time we left Grandma's house, and mom caught me sleeping with my fingers in my mouth on the way home!


I also am wearing a new outfit these days. Dad is getting excited for football season, so I am wearing my Nebraska Huskers outfit. Mom's not so sure about my choice of team, but she is out-numbered on this one.

No comments: