Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Quotes and Stuff

I keep kicking myself for not keeping track of the funny things Evan says. So, I'm gonna do my best to re-count a few of his most memorable quotes here so I have them somewhere. Yeah, I know that most of this is way funnier to me than anyone else, but I need a record of it somewhere.

  • Sometimes Eli kicks me in the ribs out of nowhere and I will say "ouch" or something. Evan comes over and says to my belly, "Stop kicking my mommy!"

  • Evan, what happens when baby Eli is sleeping? He whispers, "We be quiet." What happens when Eli is awake? "Waaaa Waaaa" (baby crying)

  • Funny moments in the sonogram room with Evan. "Mommy, baby Eli swimming?" and most recently he asked if that was jelly on my tummy. So, the technician and I both explained that it's not the jelly you eat on your pb&j. "Oh, it's belly jelly?" Yes, it is. :)

  • "I want daddy, I'll holler at him."

  • Evan wanted to kiss his "Caterpillar Cake" good night the night before his birthday party.

  • Potty training provides lots of comedy. In the Costco bathroom with Evan and he says (not quietly), "Mom, push my penis down." The joys of potty training a boy! However, it's pretty awesome that I get m&m's everytime I go potty too.

  • A house is being built right next door to us and Evan woke up one morning and could hear the men working outside, but he doesn't have a window on that side of his room. "I need a window right there. I can't see them build a house."


No comments: