Monday, March 29, 2010

So, it's only been a year

Ok, so I understand that there is probably no one out there reading this anymore. Gee, maybe it's because we haven't posted anything in over a year. Hello! However, I now have this handy-dandy laptop that "should" make it even more convenient for me to keep y'all up-to-date with the Ansley 3 in KC.

Having said this...let's see if I can figure out how to post pics with this thing. Hmmm...

If this works, there should be a new pic of Evan and I (Anya).

In the words of Evan, "i di it"

Mommy is now the author of this blog. Evan has way more important things to be doing...like running, playing with cars, singing with mommy in the car, riding his tricycle...you know, all the cool stuff he can do now that he's 2!

If you are still reading....let me know. It's just nice to know you're out there.




6 comments:

Amy said...

I'm here! I use Google Reader so it automatically tells me when a blog I follow has a new post, and I had added yours I guess the last time you posted a year ago! :-) I was quite surprised to see a new post on it! Cute picture :-)

Anya said...

Thanks Amy! I have at least one reader! woo hoo!

Tim and Shauna said...

yeah, you are back!!! I am still reading it!

Tonyalita said...

Anya! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for you to update!

Anya said...

Thanks Shauna and Tonya! Thanks for waiting! :) Now that I have people reading I know I can keep posting.

Jess said...

me too me too! :D