Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pic from Christmas with the Ansley's



Here are a few pics from my first Christmas with the Ansley's. It's been a busy couple of weeks for me and I'm glad to be home, but sure enjoyed seeing lots of family the past few weeks!
Here I am after 3 hours in the car and I didn't sleep a wink...yeah, I'm cool like that. I just like to hang out with all of the big people. I was actually a really good boy, I just didn't want to miss anything that day.


Here I am with my new sit 'n spin....so I'm supposed to sit...and....spin. Okay, got it!


When we were at Mamaw and Papaws house, she put me on the dryer when she was in the laundry room. I thought that was kind of fun.

Mamaw and Papaw went all out for Christmas and gave me my first car! I'm even learning how to shift gears and everything.

Here I am all ready to go out in the cold. Sometimes, I think Mom just likes to play dress-up with me...


No comments: