Friday, November 14, 2008

should have been in a 80's band

My mom thinks I should have been in an 80's big hair band. Not because I have great hair, but because I bang my head!
This week I was waking up from my nap and mom could hear me over the monitor starting to "stir". She could hear a thumping or pounding noise, but she thought it was my feet on my mattress. But it was a little louder than usual. This is how she found me in my bed. Banging my head against the wall, and I was pretty proud of myself for figuring out how to make such a big noise!

Mom took a couple of pictures with her phone.




2 comments:

Holly said...

OUCH! NOT a good idea!

flowergirl said...

anya, you're welcome for dinner anytime!! you'd love bulgaria. your little boy isn't so little anymore! thanks for reading my blog and keeping in touch. i'm lousy at it but trying to get better. i just put your blog link on mine (finally)... :-( love, misty